Total Office Manager includes all of the core accounting modules and reports you would expect in an appliance repair service software program. This includes heavy duty security, auditing, chart of accounts, double entry general ledger, purchase orders, sales, inventory, invoicing, bill payment, check writing, A/R, A/P, credit card management, credit card processing, ACH processing, fixed assets, depreciation, job costing, and much more. There are also options available such as mobile laptop computing, smart phone options, point of sale (POS), mapping, caller identification, Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), on-site training, consulting, custom software programming, and other services. TOM is a fantastic appliance repair business software for your contracting business.We are also working on a unique web based Client Portal that will allow your clients to log in, view, and print information.
There are hundreds of reports; most of which can be customized to one degree or another. Many reports include extensive drill-down. You can convert reports into PDF, Excel®, Word®, HTML, RTF, Txt, ODBC, Crystal Reports, XML, and others.
Remember that this is ONE program to fit your appliance repair service business management needs. Please call us today or fill out the form below to schedule a free demonstration of our award winning appliance repair business software. It’s live and there will be plenty of time for questions and answers.
Appliance Repair Service Software Features
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
As you can see, this is a complete appliance repair service software program. It can handle all aspects of your contracting business.
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one appliance repair service software program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our appliance repair business software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of our Total Office Manager® software. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.