Are you an electrician? Using multiple software programs to run your business? We understand running your own electrical company is not easy, and believe you only need one software program to help manage it all. At Aptora, we specialize in helping electrical companies become more profitable and easier to manage with our all-in-one, easy-to-use, electrical contractor software.
Electrical Contractor Software Built Specifically For The Industry
We understand the service industry because we’ve been there ourselves. Company President James Leichter has more than 25 years of experience in running a contracting business and created Total Office Manager to help his own company grow. Due to the success of this software program, James dedicated himself to helping fellow contractors gain control over their businesses too. Total Office Manager was designed specifically for electrical businesses just like yours.
Our electrical contractor bid software software is built on a rock solid foundation of accounting. In addition, it contains hundreds of features that a contracting company would need to run their businesses more efficiently than ever before. This includes scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, flat rate pricing, marketing, sales lead management, CRM, proprietary reports, key performance indicators (KPI), inventory management, and more.
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Electrical Contractor Accounting Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment, mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes, because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching. Total Office Manager is the all-in-one electrical contracting business software solution.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your electrical service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
See It For Yourself.
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®, electrical contractor software.
Software Features Overview
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Electrical Contractor Bid Software Solution
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option