Our Accounting and Lawn Care Business Software Makes Managing Your Company Easier and More Profitable.
Do you need help running your lawn mowing company? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before! Owning and managing a lawn mowing or lawn care company can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. You need a lawn care business software company who understands your lawn mowing business.
What We Offer the Lawn Care Industry
If you’re in the lawn mowing business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping security and alarm companies become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the lawn mowing industry. Our flagship landscaping business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a lawn mowing company that performs lawn mowing, snow removal, irrigation, and lawn mowing design and construction. on lawn mowing equipment.
We have lawn and lawn mowing type companies using our lawn care software to do their accounting, scheduling snow removal, lawn mowing, payroll, and more. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the lawn mowing industry.
Your lawn mowing professionals will love our smart phone mobile software. This mobile landscaping business software allows you to dispatch service calls, schedule appointments, enter payroll time sheets, and more all from your smart phone.
The Story Behind Total Office Manager
James R. Leichter, a lifelong contractor, needed a better way to run his service and installation business. Frustrated with accounting software that was either “one-size-fits-all” or totally overpriced, James assembled a dream team of software programmers and accounting professionals and set out to make his own service business management software. Total Office Manager is the result of five intensive years of development and more than six more years of fine tuning. The result is a lawn care business software program that probably looks and functions a lot like what you may have always dreamed of owning.
What You Can Expect
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one lawn care software program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our lawn care software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
See It For Yourself.
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®, electrical contractor software.
Software Features Overview
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Electrical Contractor Bid Software Solution
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option