What Our Plumbing Business Software Offers Your Company
Do you need help running your plumbing business? We can help! Plumbing isn’t an easy way to make a living. Plumbing business ownership can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. The plumber’s office is often disorganized and the business managers are unsure of what needs to be done to manage the company better. You need plumbing business software designed by people that understand your business; you don’t want to teach it to them. They should already know it!
If you’re in the plumbing business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping plumbing companies become more profitable and easier to manage, especially when it comes to service business software. We understand the plumbing business because we’ve been there. We offer a full range of software and management systems that will empower your plumbers and employees. To our knowledge we have the largest catalog of its kind in America. It’s like being part of an exclusive plumbing franchise without all of the snobs, restrictions, and crazy fees.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®. Learn why thousands of contractors have made the switch to Total Office Manager!
“It is an incredible tool which is growing WITH my business. Our sales have increased by approximately $350k and plans for 2016 have us growing another $500K – even with the growth I believe this software will grow with us!”
Lisaann Crixell – Plumb Perfect
“The software can furnish my financial reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly condition immediately at the push of a button, giving me the knowledge to proceed to make the best possible decisions for my company. I can honestly say that James Leichter has made me a better business man and without his software, Aptora – Total Office Manager, my company would not be here today.”
Jamie Vaughn – J’s HVAC
Our flagship software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a plumbing company that performs service, installation, and/or new construction. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who fully understands the plumbing industry. TOM is the answer for your plumbing service software needs.
If you use QuickBooks, we can migrate all of your important accounting information into Total Office Manager (depending on your software version). Please call today or fill out the form below and schedule a live demonstration.
Plumbing Business Software Features
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Enterprise Level Plumbing Accounting Software
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
As you can see, this is a complete plumbing service software program that can handle almost all aspects of managing your plumbing service company.
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Plumbing Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our plumbing accounting software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.