Our Sales Management Software makes managing your business more efficient and profitable.
Do you need help running your business? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before with our all-in-one sales management software program. Aptora’s award-winning Total Office Manager does just that. From accounting, sales reporting, marketing management and much more.
We have successful service, sales, and installation companies using our software and we would like you to consider using Total Office Manager too.
What Our Sales Management Software Offers Your Business
We specialize in helping companies become more profitable and easier to manage. Our flagship business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a company that performs maintenance and sales of all types; large and small.
We have companies using our project management business software to do their accounting, scheduling installation, repair, maintenance, service agreements, and point of sale (POS). In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the scale service and installation contracting industry; so we understand what the scale industry needs out of its service accounting software.
Your service technicians and installers will love our smart phone mobile software. This smart phone software allows you to dispatch service calls, schedule appointments, enter payroll time sheets, update work orders, select items used, lookup repair history, capture signatures, process credit cards, print invoices, and more. The owner will love being able to access sales performance from anywhere in the world, 24 hours per day.
The Story Behind Total Office Manager
James R. Leichter, a lifelong contractor, needed a better way to run his service and installation business. Frustrated with accounting software that was either “one-size-fits-all” or totally overpriced, James assembled a dream team of software programmers and accounting professionals and set out to make his own service business management software. Total Office Manager is the result of five intensive years of development and more than six more years of fine tuning. The result is an accounting, scheduling, and field management software program that probably looks and functions a lot like what you may have always dreamed of owning.
Sales Management Software Features:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Sales Management Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.