Do you need to update your security company software? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before! Owning and managing a security and alarm company can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. You need a service management software company who understands your security company business.
What We Offer the Security and Alarm Industry
If you’re in the alarm and security business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping security and alarm companies become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the security alarm industry and what you are looking for in a security company software program. Our flagship service business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a security and/or alarm company that performs service, installation, and general repairs on locks and security equipment. We have security companies using our service business software to do their accounting, service scheduling, payroll, and more. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the alarm and security industry. Your security professionals will love our smart phone mobile software. This smart phone software allows you to dispatch service calls, schedule appointments, enter payroll time sheets, and more.
Partial Service Software Feature List
Here are some of the many features available in this powerful service scheduling and accounting software program that will make your locksmith business more organized and efficient:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.