WHAT DOES AN ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT REP DO?
- Provide top notch customer service with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Answer customer questions on the software from the helpdesk queue via telephone or email in a
- Assist with data entry errors and provide resolutions.
- Assist in testing program changes, new features and bug fixes.
- Assist in writing technical documents, knowledge base articles and help topics for the software.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose reported problems in the software along with providing steps of issue
replication for software programmers.
- Provide assistance on Aptora’s core software applications; Total Office Manager, Aptora Mobile,
and Flat Rate Plus.
Software support calls typically last anywhere from 10-30 minutes. You will be working closely with the customers and ensuring that they are satisfied with the level of assistance you have provided (this is very much like a QuickBooks ProAdvisor position but for Total Office Manager). Aptora’s Support Department is a team of people that rely on each other.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience. A degree or certification in
Bookkeeping/Accounting is preferred
- 2+ years in customer service
- The ideal candidate preferably has an understanding of QuickBooks or other related accounting
- Extremely Analytical
- Strict attention to detail
- Above average computer skills with an interest in technology
- Clear and articulate telephone voice
- Highly motivated personality
- Excellent work ethic, dependable with good attendance
- Work well under pressure with the ability to remain calm
- Work in a faced paced environment, learn quickly and retain information
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Enjoy helping people
You will be a permanent employee (this is not contract work). Compensation will vary depending on your education, employment history, and skills. Benefits include competitive wages, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, paid personal days, paid sick days, paid birthday, paid vacation, a great 401K and a wellness program.
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Click the button below to fill out an application. Then, email your resume along with a personalized introduction and wage requirements. Show us that you are actually interested in Aptora and not just broadcasting resumes.Fill Out An Application