Do you need help running your water well drilling company? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before! Owning and managing a water well drilling company is dirty hard work that can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. You need a water well drilling software company who understands your water well drilling business.
What We Offer the Well Drilling and Service Industry
If you’re in the water well drilling business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping drilling companies become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the water well drilling industry. Our flagship service business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a water well drilling company that performs water well drilling, piping, grouting, water pump service, cisterns, water testing, and more.
We have water well drilling type companies using our service business software to do their accounting, scheduling, payroll, and more. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the water well drilling industry.
Your employees will love our smart phone mobile software. This mobile water well drilling software allows you to dispatch service calls, schedule appointments, enter payroll time sheets, and more.
The Story Behind Total Office Manager
James R. Leichter, a lifelong contractor, needed a better way to run his service and installation business. Frustrated with accounting software that was either “one-size-fits-all” or totally overpriced, James assembled a dream team of software programmers and accounting professionals and set out to make his own service business management software. Total Office Manager is the result of five intensive years of development and more than six more years of fine tuning. The result is an accounting scheduling software program that probably looks and functions a lot like what you may have always dreamed of owning.
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our water well drilling software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
See It For Yourself.
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®, electrical contractor software.
Software Features Overview
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Electrical Contractor Bid Software Solution
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option