Are You Looking for Accounting Software to Run Your Home Theater, Audio Visual (AV) Business? Are you in one of these businesses?
- Home Theater
- Audio Video Installations
- PA Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Projection Systems
- Audio Visual
Whether it’s residential or commercial, Total Office Manager was designed with companies like yours in mind. The features in our software make it easier to manage home theater and audio video related service and installations.
Do you feel like you are stretched too thin between service calls, installation projects, and the daily management of your business? Are you looking for ways to grow your home theater company and stay organized?
Aptora specializes in helping audio visual service and installation companies become more profitable and easier to manage. Our complete line of management systems and software is specifically geared for the AV industry.
Enterprise Level Accounting
Total Office Manager is built on a rock solid foundation of accounting. We then added hundreds of features that a home theater or audio visual company would need to run their businesses more efficiently than ever before. Features include an impressive set of modules related to core accounting plus specialty features such as scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, flat rate pricing, marketing, sales lead management, CRM, proprietary reports, key performance indicators (KPI), dashboards, and more.
A Brief History
We understand the service industry because we’ve been there ourselves. Company President James Leichter has more than 25 years of experience in running a contracting business and created Total Office Manager himself to help his company grow. The program was so successful that James dedicated himself to helping fellow contractors to gain control over their businesses.
When we released Total Office Manager in 2004, it was designed for the HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliance industries. But in actuality, the software was really designed for any business that does work related to repairs, service work, installation, new construction, and service agreements. Over the years, we have sold the software to companies that do home theater, AV, audio visual, and the like. Total Office Manager has been fine tuned to meet the needs of these closely related industries.
Audio Visual Management Software Features:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.