What Industries Does Total Office Manager Support?
Total Office Manager was an idea that our owner had while he owned and operated an HVAC business. He needed an HVAC Software that had more then what was available on the market. While Total Office Manager can also be used as a flat rate software – it does much more then that. It is a Business Management Software, a Dispatch Software, and even Accounting Software.
Total Office Manager was specifically designed for the service and construction industry. We have companies that are small and others with 100 employees or more. Any business that constructs, builds, or repairs something needs Total Office Manager. Total Office Manager is well suited for the small office, it is also perfect for a medium to large-sized companies that plan to have as many as fifty (50) users, or more, using the program at the same time.
Total Office Manager supports many different industries, many of which are listed below. Click the link on the industry below to find out how Total Office Manager can support your business!
- Accounting & Tax Preparation Business
- Alarm & Security
- Appliance Repair & Installation
- Construction & General Contracting
- Door & Window Replacement
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Garage Door Installation
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Heating & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Home Theater & Audio Visual Installation Business
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Landscaping Business
- Lawn Care & Mowing
- Lawn Irrigation Business
- Locksmith Business
- Petroleum Equipment Industry
- Pool & Spa Maintenance
- Roofing Contractors
- Scale Service & Sales Business
- Smart Home Installation
- Solar Panel Installation
- Water Well Drilling