We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and CDC guidelines for disease spread and prevention. To ensure the safety of our team and our customers the following precautions will be taken during Aptora University in September 2020.
- Temperatures will be taken using a touchless thermometer at the entrance to the training room. Participants with a temperature >100.4° F (38°C) will not be allowed to participate in training.
- Masks are always to be worn by everyone. These will be provided, however; you are welcome to bring your own.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available at each workstation and near all common areas.
- Boxed lunches and individually wrapped snacks will be served.
- Drinks will be provided in bottles and cans.
- Workstations with networked computers will be provided to simulate a real multi-user environment, these stations will be sanitized daily. They will be positioned to allow six feet of distance between participants.
- All surfaces, door handles, workstations, and other “touched” areas will be sprayed with sanitizer or wiped down regularly with an antibacterial solution throughout each day.
- Shaking of hands and any type of physical touch will be avoided. Instead, we will greet each other with a wave or nod.
- Happy Hour on Tuesday evening will be canceled.
- We ask that any participant experiencing COVID-19 type symptoms such as fever, cough, intestinal changes, or difficulty breathing, self-isolate until symptoms are no longer present.
- If you have had direct exposure to someone with COVID-19 within 14 days of the seminar, we ask that you cancel your training and reschedule for a later Aptora University.
Thank you very much for your cooperation in helping us make sure we all stay well. We look forward to seeing you soon!