This is kit is a must-have to navigate the Families First Coronavirus Response Act! This new law is in effect NOW! It will last from April 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020.
The US government has passed a law that requires most employers with less than 500 employees to pay up to two weeks of emergency sick leave and up to an additional 10 weeks of pay for the emergency family and medical leave if the leave is caused by COVID-19.
Even though you are required by law to track these requests, the US Department of Labor does not furnish a form to do this. Don’t worry, Aptora has you covered!
For $30.00 you can purchase our FFCRA Kit.
The kit includes:
- Easy to understand guidelines for navigating the law.
- Federal and non-federal posters in English and Spanish.
- Aptora’s FFCRA PowerPoint presentation slides.
- A simple form to approve and track eligible employees.
- Department of Labor payment guidelines.
*If you are a member of a union, you should consult your union representative or labor attorney to see if FCCRA applies to them.