Looking for Landscaping Business Software?
Our Accounting and Service Management Software Makes Managing your Landscaping Business Easier and More Profitable
Do you need help running your landscaping company? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before! Owning and managing a landscaping or lawn care company can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. You need a landscaping business software company who understands your contracting business. That’s where we come in.
What We Offer the Landscaping Industry
If you’re in the landscaping business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping security and alarm companies become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the landscaping industry. Our flagship service business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a landscaping company that performs lawn mowing, snow removal, irrigation, and landscaping design and construction. on landscaping equipment.
We have lawn and landscaping type companies using our service business software to do their accounting, scheduling snow removal, lawn mowing, payroll, and more. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the landscaping industry.
Your landscaping professionals will love our smart phone mobile software. This smart phone software allows you to dispatch service calls, schedule appointments, enter payroll time sheets, and more.
Partial Service Software Feature List
Here are some of the many features available in this powerful landscaping business software:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.