Total Office Manager – Facilities Management Software
Do you need help running your general contracting or service business? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before! Owning and managing a service business, like managing facilities, can be characterized by long hours, low profits, and stressed-out owners. You need a service management software company who understands the software requirements of a general contracting remodeling business.
What Our Facilities Management Software Offers Your Service Company
If you’re in the general contracting or service business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping companies that do remodeling, construction, painting, or other general contracting become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the servicebusiness. Our flagship contracting business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a contracting company. Construction, general contracting, replacement, service, maintenance, and all types of construction and contracting work; large and small.
We have general contracting or construction companies using our accounting and project management business software to do their accounting, scheduling, dispatching, document management, payroll, field project management (workers in the field with smart phones entering time sheets), and more. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the contracting industry; so we understand what a contractor needs from its specialized accounting and contracting business management software.
The Story Behind Total Office Manager
James R. Leichter, a lifelong contractor, needed a better way to run his service and installation business. Frustrated with accounting software that was either “one-size-fits-all” or totally overpriced, James assembled a dream team of software programmers and accounting professionals and set out to make his own service business management software. Total Office Manager is the result of five intensive years of development and more than six more years of fine tuning. The result is an accounting and facilities management software program that probably looks and functions a lot like what you may have always dreamed of owning.
Total Office Manager® Software Features:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your building and facilities maintenance company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.