Field Service Accounting and Dispatching Software for the Petroleum and Equipment Industry
Does your company provide fuel and fluid handling service and installation? Do you install above or below ground fuel storage systems? Have you been trying to find a software company that understands and cares about your industry? Well, you found the right company. Aptora understands the Petroleum and Equipment Industry and fuel and fluid handling services.
Working on fuel systems isn’t an easy way to make a living. Owning a fuel and fluid handling business can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. The office is often disorganized (no offense) and the business managers are unsure of what needs to be done to manage the company better. You need a fuel and fluid handling service management software company who understands the petroleum and equipment industry; you don’t want to teach it to them.
What We Offer the Petroleum and Equipment Industry
If you’re in the fuel and fluid handling service and installation business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping petroleum and fluid equipment companies become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the petroleum and equipment business because we’ve been there.
Our flagship software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a petroleum and equipment company that performs service, installation, and or maintenance of fuel and fluid handling. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the Petroleum and Equipment Industry.
Please call today and schedule a live demonstration. If you use QuickBooks, we can migrate all of your important accounting information into Total Office Manager (depending on your software version). Please call us for details
The Story Behind Total Office Manager
James R. Leichter, a lifelong contractor, needed a better way to run his service and installation business. Frustrated with accounting software that was either “one-size-fits-all” or totally overpriced, James assembled a dream team of software programmers and accounting professionals and set out to make his own service business management software. Total Office Manager is the result of five intensive years of development and more than six more years of fine tuning. The result is an accounting scheduling software program that probably looks and functions a lot like what you may have always dreamed of owning.
James has consulted with several fuel and fluid handling businesses and they have encouraged him to become more familiar with the petroleum and equipment industry and their specific software needs.
Software Features Include:
- Fully Integrated Built-in Accounting (no add-on software needed)
- Core Item Return Tracking (returning cores for credit)
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup*
- Phone Call Management*
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Inventory Tracking by ruck and Location
- Serialized Inventory Sales and Tracking
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management (buy and sell using credit cards)
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Build Your Own Reports
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of Total Office Manager®. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.
[psfb id=”6773″ title=”Total Office Manager Free Demo Request”][/psfb]