Our Office and Field Management Service Accounting and Dispatching Software Makes your Sewer and Drain Cleaning Company More Efficient and Easier to Operate
Anyone who has done the work can tell you sewer and drain cleaning is not exactly an easy way to make a living. Owning a sewer and drain cleaning business can be characterized by low profits, long hours, low profits and stressed-out owners. The plumber’s office is often disorganized and the business managers are unsure of what needs to be done to manage the company better. You need a field service management software program that works the way you run your business. Total Office Manager is fantastic software for septic companies.
What We Offer the Sewer and Drain Industry
If you’re in the sewer and drain cleaning business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping drain and or sewer cleaning and re-piping companies become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the plumbing business because we have been there. We offer a full range of software and management systems that will empower your plumbers and employees. To our knowledge we have the largest catalog of its kind in America. It’s like being part of an exclusive plumbing franchise without all of the snobs, restrictions, and crazy fees.
Our flagship software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a sewer and drain clean cleaning company. In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who fully understands the drain cleaning industry.
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
See it for yourself.
Fill out the form below to view a live free demo!
Partial Service Software Feature List
Here are some of the many features available in this powerful service and accounting software program that will make your sewer and drain cleaning business more organized and efficient:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option